In order to set up jsstore - you need two files -
- jsstore - It contains all apis code and need to be included directly in html file.
- jsstore.worker.js - It contains all logic and can be used as worker or without worker. If you want dont want to use as worker - you can just include in html page just like other scripts.
JsStore can be installed by multiple ways -
- Latest - https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/jsstore/dist
- jsstore - https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/jsstore/dist/jsstore.min.js
- jsstore.worker - https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/jsstore/dist/jsstore.worker.min.js
- Version - https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/jsstore@version
- jsstore - https://email@example.com/dist/jsstore.min.js
- jsstore.worker - https://firstname.lastname@example.org/dist/jsstore.worker.min.js
- Latest - npm install jsstore
- Version - npm install jsstore@version
e.g - npm install jsstore@email@example.com
Raw file -
You can get the raw file from Github.You will find the script in dist folder.